Employment advice

(June 28, 2012)

In the past few weeks Marks office has had a rise in casework regarding individuals employment issues.

Unfortunately Mark is unable to offer individual employment advice. Mark recommends joining a Trade Union (who can only deal with issues you have experienced after you have joined) or contacting ACAS (please click on this link to get to their website).

We hope this advice is useful.

Click here to return to the News page